Fall Carnival: Saturday, October 13, 2018: 1 - 5 PM
Join us for the annual Fall Carnival—one of the longest-running fundraisers at Mariemont—on Saturday, October 13th from 1:00 – 5:00 PM.
Bring the whole family for a memorable afternoon filled with fun Carnival Games, awesome Inflatables, Prize Table, Face Painter, Balloon Twister, Bake Sale, Concessions, Snack Bar, Rich’s Ice Cream, Music, Student Senate, Mariemont Logowear, Dads on Campus & Recycling (half proceeds to Shriners and half to Mariemont), and the incredible Rock Climbing Wall.
The Bake Sale needs your baked goods! Please feel free to make your favorite themed cakes, cookies, and treats. Sign up to donate Bake Sale items here. Be sure to look for some awesome new games this year!
VOLUNTEERS! We still need you to sign-up via the Sign-Up Genius link sent out by your trusty Room Parents! Each year the Fall Carnival relies solely on our parent support and volunteers and we could not do it without YOU. Set-Up and Tear-down volunteers needed as well. Please visit the link here to sign up.
NEW THIS YEAR:
—Wristband & ticket orders are now available online. Purchase now. Please note any online purchases 10/10-10/12 will be WILL CALL ONLY.
—WOW! A huge thank you from the Fall Carnival Committee, our first ever Fall Carnival Sponsorships are SOLD OUT!
- Photobooth Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Tim Comstock & JJ Mack
- Wristband Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Kristin Salzberg at Rhombus Systems
- Snack Bar Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Alex Ray and North Area PT & Aquatic Therapy
- Prize Table Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Cascade Community Management
- Face Paint Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Anya Hall of Little Whale Swim School
- Balloon Twister Sponsor (SOLD OUT) thanks to Dr. Lisa Laptalo, Dentistry for Children
- Carnival Game Sponsors: thanks to The Laing Family, The Flynn Family, & The Baumbach Family