Book Fair Week: September 24-28
Reading is one of the best ways to grow your student’s imagination! Every year, for an entire week, we host a Book Fair.
This year’s Book Fair Week is September 24-28.
The theme: Enchanted Forest.
2018 Book Fair Dates and Hours:
- Monday, September 24th, 8:15 – 3:40 PM
- Tuesday, September 25th, 8:15 – 3:40 PM
- Wednesday, September 26th, 8:15 – 3:40 PM
- Thursday, September 27th, 8:15 – 2:25 PM
- Thursday, September 27th, 5 – 8:00 PM: Kids Helping Kids Dinner
- Friday, September 28th, 8:15 – 1:30 PM
- Friday, September 28th, 10:45 – 1:30 PM: Grand Lunch
We love and appreciate our parent volunteers. Please sign up to volunteer to ensure the book fairs runs smoothly.
Two special events take place during Book Fair Week:
1. Thursday, September 27th: Kids Helping Kids Dinner, 5:30-7 PM — Calling all Mustangs! Nacho Ordinary Party! It’s time to fiesta for a good cause. The 5th-grade class will be hosting our annual Kids Helping Kids potluck dinner to raise support for our local Ralph Richardson Center.
2. Friday, September 28th: Grand Lunch
The Grand Lunch is a wonderful way for students to share lunch and books with a “grand person.” Students can invite a special grandparent, relative, or other “grand” persons to come to Mariemont. Join them for lunch, then shop together at the Book Fair.
Grand persons should plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes. Head directly to the student’s classroom and wait outside the door quietly. No need to sign in.
Here is the schedule:
- PM Kinder and SDC: 10:45 AM – 11:25 AM
- AM Kinder, 1st, and 2nd Grade: 11:40 AM – 12:20 PM
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade, Friday: 12:20 PM – 1:05 PM
Questions or comments, please email us.
Please keep visiting this page throughout the month of September for updates!