28th Annual Mariemont Dinner & Auction
WHAT: Our biggest fundraiser of the year.
WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2023, @ 5:30 PM
WHERE: Arden Hills
HOW MUCH: Early-Bird Tickets are $75 each and include one welcome cocktail (thanks Szymanowski Orthodontics) and a plated dinner. After January 15th, ticket prices increase to $85.
HOW: SOLD OUT … but you can still get on the waitlist.
Still have questions? Keep reading or visit our FAQs
Now in its 28th year, the Mariemont Dinner and Auction is our annual fundraising event. Mariemont has a long history of coming together as a community to support our incredible neighborhood school.
The funds raised this evening help the PTA support events and programs throughout the school year. In past years, the PTA has used the dinner/auction money to purchase updated technology, improve landscaping, buy quality playground equipment with shade structures, and complete an entire makeover of our library. Also, it’s our big (kids-free!) social event of the year!
This year’s theme is SPEAKEASY!
BIG thanks to our sponsors (so far):
- “Cat’s Meow” Sponsor- Brett & Leila Bruderer (M.A.G. Management Services)
- Welcome Cocktail sponsored by Szymanowski Orthodontics
- Teacher’s Pet Sponsor (providing free tickets to teachers) by The Ackerman Family, owners of ASFB Marine
- 360-degree photo booth provided by Betsey and Shane Astle, owners of RSA Construction
- Music sponsored by The Wickland Family
- Wine Wheel sponsored by Chalmers Dental
- Tim Comstock Real Estate is this year’s “Parting Gift” sponsor
- Bidding Paddles sponsored by Anya Hall, owner of Little Whale Swim School
- Floral sponsored by Nykole Woodward McClean of Arden Park Florist
- Thanks to Bryce McEfee, owner of Think Shape Create Workshop, for working on this year’s logo!
More Speakeasy Sponsorship Opportunities:
We are still looking for sponsors. Own a local business? Have money burning a hole in your pocket? Need a tax write-off? Contact Julia: 916.201.7644
Real McCoy ($5,000): Sponsorship includes TWO tables of 12, skipping the entrance line and going straight to registration, on-stage mention, dessert of choice, front row seating, 4 bottles of wine, and mentioned on all formal auction materials and communications. SOLD OUT Cat’s Meow ($3,000):Sponsorship includes ONE table of 12, skipping the entrance line and going straight to registration, on-stage mention, dessert of choice, front row seating, 2 bottles of wine, and mentioned on all formal auction materials and communications. SOLD OUT Bee’s Knees ($2,000): Sponsorship includes FOUR tickets, skipping the entrance line and going straight to registration, on-stage mention, premiere seating, 1 bottle of wine, and mentioned on all formal auction materials and communications: SOLD OUT
Note: If you are not attending, tickets can be donated back to the event.
If you would like to help underwrite the costs of the event and be listed as a Sponsor on all signage and communications, please choose one of the following sponsorship levels:
–Razzle Dazzle ($250)
–Whiz Bang ($125)
Again, contact Julia @ 916.201.7644 for any sponsorship-related questions.