Now in its 25th year, the Mariemont Dinner and Auction is our annual fundraising event. Mariemont has a long history of coming together as a community to support our incredible neighborhood school.
The funds raised on this evening help the PTA support events and programs throughout the school year. In past years, the PTA has used the dinner/auction money to purchase updated technology, improve landscaping, buy quality playground equipment with shade structures, and complete an entire makeover of our library. Also, it’s our big (kids-free!) social event of the year!
This year’s theme is Sapphire and Silver! Silver to commemorate the auction being in its 25th year, and Sapphire to honor the 65th year of Mariemont Elementary School’s existence.
Want to place an ad in our program? Fill out this form.
Want to be a sponsor? Fill out this form.
Start planning some fun with your child’s teacher! The Teacher Feature dates are set:
- Kindergarten – Friday, May 10, 5-7 PM at Mariemont. Pizza & Craft Night, Top 10 bidders from each class.
- 1st Grade – Thursday, March 21, 4-6 PM at Country Club Lanes. Top 2 bidders from each class.
- 2nd Grade – Thursday, March 21, 4-6 PM at Country Club Lanes. Top 2 bidders from each class.
- 3rd Grade – Tuesday, April 2, 3:15-5:15 PM at Mariemont. Pizza & Movie afternoon, unlimited 3rd graders.
- 4th Grade – Wednesday, March 27, 3:15-5:30 PM at Country Club Lanes. Top 3 bidders from each class.
- 5th Grade – Thursday, May 9, time TBD at Century Theater to see Avengers: End Game. Top 3 bidders from each class.
New this year: Teacher Features will be online. You do not have to be present at the Auction to win.
CONFIRMED SIGN-UP PARTIES:
- BIG A** Barn Bash: March 28, 2019
- Mom and Son Event: April 5, 2019
- Little Whale Swim School Swim Party!: April 27, 2019 — It’s a pool party … INDOORS!
- Father/Daughter Dance: May 17, 2019
- Greek Feast: June 8, 2019
- 5th Grade Promotion PARTY: June 11, 2019
- Oktoberßest 2019: September 21, 2019
- Family Light the Bike Dinner and Tour: December 14, 2019
- Southern Style Fried Chicken Biscuit Slider with Herb Aioli
- Sweet Potato Coin Port Salut, Fig Jam, Marcona Almonds
- Ahi Tartare in a Cucumber Cup Sesame Seed Garnish
- Pickled Beet & Arugula Salad – Crisp Romaine, Baby Arugula, Pickled Beets, Goat Cheese, Lemon-Oregano Dressing
- Assorted Artisan Breads & Butter
Entree Options (served with Baby Marble Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables)
- Chicken Roulade, Herb Polenta Stuffing, Roasted Red Pepper Cream
- Carved Beef Bistro Fillet, House Demi-Glace
- Cheese Tortellini, Cherry Tomatoes, Swiss Chard, Pesto Cream Sauce
Give the Auction Some Sugar!
What good are dinner and dancing, if you can’t have your cake and eat it too! One fun part of the Mariemont Dinner & Auction is the exciting Dessert Dash. But, we need your help! Find that inner pastry chef and bake that special dessert for this fast-paced event. Of course, if baking is not for you, then donating a dessert from a bakery is sweet too! The decadent donation is to serve 10 people and may include one of a kind cookies, cakes, bars, tarts, or any other tasty treats you can dream up! If you are interested in donating a dessert, then please sign-up here or email Lisa Criss.