28th Annual Mariemont Dinner & Auction
WHAT: Our biggest fundraiser of the year.
WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2023, @ 5:30 PM
WHERE: Arden Hills
HOW MUCH: Early-Bird Tickets are $75 each and include one welcome cocktail (sponsor TBD — could be YOU!) and a plated dinner.
HOW: SOLD OUT … but you can still register to bid on items virtually!
Still have questions? Keep reading or visit our FAQs
Now in its 28th year, the Mariemont Dinner and Auction is our annual fundraising event. Mariemont has a long history of coming together as a community to support our incredible neighborhood school.
The funds raised this evening help the PTA support events and programs throughout the school year. In past years, the PTA has used the dinner/auction money to purchase updated technology, improve landscaping, buy quality playground equipment with shade structures, and complete an entire makeover of our library. Also, it’s our big (kids-free!) social event of the year!
This year’s theme is SPEAKEASY!
New to the Mariemont Family this year? Not new, but have never attended the auction before? Check out our FAQs. Still have a question? Email us!
BIG thanks to our sponsors (so far):
- “Cat’s Meow” Sponsor- Brett & Leila Bruderer (M.A.G. Management Services)
- Teacher’s Pet Sponsor (providing free tickets to teachers) by The Ackerman Family, owners of ASFB Marine
- Auctioneer sponsored by Pantea Hashemi, MD / University Skin Institute
- 360-degree photo booth provided by Betsey and Shane Astle, owners of RSA Construction
- Wine Wheel sponsored by Chalmers Dental
- Music sponsored by The Wickland Family
- Decor sponsored by Stefanie Shore, DDS
- Tim Comstock Real Estate is this year’s “Parting Gift” sponsor
- Bidding Paddles sponsored by Anya Hall, owner of Little Whale Swim School
- Floral sponsored by Nykole Woodward McClean of Arden Park Florist
- Greg Andrews for providing music/DJ services
- Bryce McEfee, owner of Think Shape Create Workshop, for working on this year’s logo!
More Speakeasy Sponsorship Opportunities:
We are still looking for sponsors. Own a local business? Have money burning a hole in your pocket? Need a tax write-off? like to help underwrite the costs of the event and be listed as a Sponsor on all signage and communications, please choose one of the following sponsorship levels:
–Signature Drink Sponsor ($2500)
–Razzle Dazzle ($250)
–Whiz Bang ($125)
Email Julia for any sponsorship-related questions.
Real McCoy ($5,000): SOLD OUT
Cat’s Meow ($3,000): SOLD OUT
Bee’s Knees ($2,000): SOLD OUT