Yoga. Homework. Keep Daylight Savings Time. Your Parents. Empathy.
383 Mariemont students* voted in the November 6th “Kids Vote 2018” election.
*not counting Kindergarten
We asked kiddos to answer five questions:
1. Would you be interested in adding yoga once a month to our school day?
—Yes! I love yoga
—No, thanks. I am not a huge fan of yoga and would rather not participate
2. Daylight Savings Time. Keep or get rid of?
—Keep Daylight Savings and adjust our clocks twice a year
—Get rid of Daylight Savings and move to Standard Time, where we do not adjust our clocks
3. Who do you admire the most:
4. Do you view homework as being important in your education?
5. Which Character Trait do you feel is the most important one for Mariemont to focus on?
And the results …
Some pictures from the day …