Check back here frequently as events (and event details) will be added throughout the school year!
Mad Science Night (3-5): 5:30 – 8 PM
January 30 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for this FREE* event for 3-5.
- Slime: Combine chemicals to make an ooey-gooey polymer!
- Magic Mud: Both solid and liquid? At the same time? This is bizarre!
- Energy Burst: Launch projectiles and generate power using potential and kinetic energy!
Hands-On Discovery Stations:
- Radioactive Containment: Race Work as a team to STOP the nuclear threat!
- Current Events: Make real electrical circuits and light up your world!
- Weird Science: See and feel bubbling potions and amazing gas effects!
*Your PTA donations at work!