Check back here frequently as events (and event details) will be added throughout the school year!
- This event has passed.
KCRA Kids Can! Food Drive 2019
October 14 - November 13
While starting your holiday shopping, why not pick up a few extra cans or boxed food items to donate to those less fortunate in our community? Canned food items and non-perishable boxed food items will be collected from each classroom and donated to the Carmichael Food Closet. All your donations will help feed local families over the holiday season. Here is a list of requested items and ideas for items to donate:
What food should I donate?
- Healthy, non-perishable food
- Items with intact, un-opened, consumer or commercial packaging
- Items with non-breakable packaging (no glass please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
What are the most requested food items?
- Canned meats like tuna, chicken, turkey, ham, stew, and chili
- Canned vegetables
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Healthy cereals
- Peanut Butter
- Baby food & baby formula
We will have boxes set up in every classroom! Thank you in advance for your donations!
Questions? Please email Courtney Comstock