Thank you for making this year’s Fall Carnival the best yet!
We had beautiful weather and an amazing day full of memories and fun.
First and foremost, we must thank our co-chairs for their time, effort, energy, enthusiasm, and undying devotion to making the Fall Carnival the best it can possibly be — this year and for the past several years! THANK YOU to Elizabeth Hastings and Elaine Rubin.
We would also like to thank our Fall Carnival 2018 committee for their immense amount of work and dedication that went into planning and execution of such an epic event. Thank you to:
Lattie Chapman, Lisa Criss, Sharon Dean, Brian Hagen, Fran Hall, Reva Headley, Brenda & Jeremy Kastl, Suzanne Kelly, Nancy McDougall, Rhiannon Porter, Katherine Regan, Rosemary Reynolds, Lori Sato, Mandy Scott, and Tatia Wagner & Jeff Powell.
Also, a huge thanks to this year’s sponsors — ALL SOLD OUT! Thanks to the following:
- Photo Booth Sponsor: thanks to Tim Comstock at Coldwell Banker & JJ Mack at American Pacific Mortgage
- Wristband Sponsor: thanks to Kristin Salzberg at Rhombus Systems
- Snack Bar Sponsor: thanks to Alex Ray and North Area PT & Aquatic Therapy
- Prize Table Sponsor: thanks to Cascade Community Management
- Face Paint Sponsor: thanks to Anya Hall and Little Whale Swim School
- Balloon Twister Sponsor: thanks to Dr. Laptalo, Dentistry for Children
- Carnival Game Sponsors: thanks to The Laing Family, The Flynn Family, & The Baumbach Family.
Thanks again to Tim Comstock and JJ Mack for sponsoring this year’s Photo Booth!